A Yawn and a Smile
Well despite my misgivings I had a lot of fun yesterdaybetween the silly "carnival" thinggy and going to the mall. I got my hair cut in the mall because it needed it. Although there are only about 2 inches or so missing, I can feel the differance easilly.
I am tired for two reasons, first off it is really in the morning and secondly, the fire alarm went off around 3:15am this morninng. I was sleeping very soundly when I was awoken buy the loud buzz like sound. Let me say it does not make me happy to be jolted out of sleep and have to stand outside for like 15 min in the cold in my pajamas and hastilly pulled on slippers and jacket. It was cold this morning. After completeting my exercise quota for the day climbing the stairs back to my room at 3:30am, I then had to fall back to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home