Mallday again
I played advance catch-up so I could play hookey. I went to the earlier section of geography class taught by the same teacher so I could use the time later in the day for other schoolwork. I was tempted to go back to sleep this morning after my first class, but I resisted the urg, or else there are some things that would never have gotten done today. I am tired, truly I am.
As always (well almost always) I went to the mall today. I got the cutest pair of socks too, and my friend has a matching pair! I still smell a little bit like the lemon verbeana scent I sprayed on myself in Bath and Body Works. That stuff smells really good in my opinion but I never seem to have the money and the will to buy it on the same day. I always manage to convince myself I don't need anything else smelly and good. Lilac and Lily of the Valley are also my other two favorite scents so if anyone wants to buy me something...
Well anyways, it has been a nice day. Window shopping is one of my favorite sports. The weather was nice and warm up until the sun went down and it got cold. The number of people with sunburn has increased in the past two days by a significant number, or so it seems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home