Friday, April 01, 2005

Girls

I am such a GIRL! ...but then again, I am a girl, so I have every right to be as girlish and girlie as I want to be every once in a while; leave behind my my serious side for a day, and be Jane to the full.

Fahion sense:
Most days I am content to mosey around not really caring what I wear as long as it is clean and doesn't make me feel overly self concious. (Wearing all green on St. Patrick's Day was one of those am I really wearing this? days because even people I know are part Irish didn't have a scrap of green on, whereas I looked like a leprachan.)

Today is in fact a holiday on two counts, it is April Fools Day and it is my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary. For this occasion I am wearing and jeans and a three quarter sleeved shirt by New York and Company, my Sketchers shoes and socks from Gap. I could pretend to be some sort of fashion plate, in fact I will most likely delude myself to belive I look quite trendy today (after all it is April fools so can't I fool myself, lol) .

Recreation:
Right now it is nice outside, althought I hear it is supposed to rain. I had better take advantage of all my glorious free time to spend some of it in the out of doors while the weather holds. The best way to spend extended periods of time in the fresh air, is of course to carry a good book and plop down somewhere on the grass to devour the sweet pages caressing them with tender love. You might find this overdramatic, but when you find a good book, it IS literally hard to put it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home