So much
The weather yesterday and the weather today have been beautiful and this makes me happy!! I have a test in like 15 min for my geography class. I am not sure I am ready, but I hope I am. Last night I kinda tired, but I suppose I perked up cause I was awake until 4:45am and I wasn't studying either. My puter went to rest at a decent time, so it wasn't me online doing whatever. I was either on the phone, or reading. I talked to two peopel on the phone last night for a while each, then I hoppedinto bed by 12:45. I read and entire book!!! (That just goes to show it was a delicioulsy fluffly book with not a whole ton of content) But I enjoyed it all the same. So yeah, I took a nap this afternoon and yikes, I have a test realy soon. :goes to study:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home