Thursday, March 24, 2005

Homes Sweet Homes

As spontanious as I am, I actually spent Tuesday night at my second house, whith my second set of family. I do that every so often, usually when I end up at the house and really tired. Trust me I was tired because I laughed at the silliest things and I had trouble standing. That is not all I did though. Two of my friends have a class together on Tuesday, and although I am on Spring Break, they are not. Incidentally I went to class with them and had a very interesting experience, gaining first hand knowledge of what they are always talking about. Appearently the teacher did not show his evil side while I was there though.

So amazingly enough, I have had adventures, and I have not been cleaning 24/7 like I think I soon might be. Our electricity went out for a few minutes yesterday and that was interesting. It was still a little bit light outside and it had just stopped raining like a minute before the electricity went out. How odd is that?

About today... well it is yet early in the day and I slept in later than usual so there really isn't much to say. My brother yet sleeps which I think is for the best. The longer he sleeps the more "free time" I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home