Monday, March 21, 2005

Oh wait... yeah, this is relaxing.

So I was going to post yesterday but I early got 3 sentances out before my brother was begging to use the computer and leaning over my shoulder. I hate peopel leaning over my shoulder, an even worse still he sometimes tries to sit on my lap and type random messages to my friends on aim while holdig my hands. You can see why I am rarly on aim and don't dare type here with him around, for I know something would end up screwy.

We will most likely be having Easter at our house ths year. A huge "oh no!" because that means I really be put to work as slave house cleaner as I feared. Sihj it all. I need to go to the library too, and of course petsmart.

The stories I could tell of each day that passes... Sunday was semi-full. Both my brother and my mother are suffering from what they belive to be a flu. I don't want to get sick!! Despite feeling sick and staying home from church, Nate went "out to lunch" with me and Bec. I can not say much more about that cause it is :looks around to make sure no one is watching: classified information.

Oh and one last thing. I found out Saturday, that the only reason I stated this blog was because my brother tried to change my password as some kind of experiment and never told me. How much more do I need to say on that? :glares: younger siblings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home