Friday, March 18, 2005

Lameness and Work

So here I am back again for the third time today... I don't quit do I? Well now I am home, and one of the first things I did was to check what mail I got. I got a check like I knew I would and guess what I realized!?!?! I make $7 an hour. In fact, I have been doing so for a few paychecks now. I also realized that I worked on a holiday (President's day) and I actually got time and a half ($10.50 per hour) and it seemed to make absolutely no differance in the amount my check was for. I work for beans brothers and sisters! I do not get paid enough to do much of anything. I am tired of feeling broke, but at present moment, there is nothing I can do about it. Hey look on the bright side, I got something free in the mail!! Plus my mother made farfalle recently so I ate her very yummy leftovers which she so kindly warmed up in the mircowave for me!!! I love my mother, really I do.

My brohter left the blue pixie powder he made right by the computer... mmm... don't mind if I have some. It was my kool-aid afterall. Sugar is addicting. Well, if you dont' know almost every detail of my day by now... just kidding, there are a few things I haven't mentioned, but I shall leave it that way lest no one ever talk to me because they have already heard everythign I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home