Mmmm... Movies!
I watched both Lilo and Stitch and The Princess Bride a few hours ago. I love watching movies especially if I have someone to watch them with and they are just good movies besides. On the Lilo and Stitch movie, in the special features section, there is a part on hula danceing. That part got veiwed twice... after all I am going to a hawian themed party on Sunday.
I took a test in stats on Thursday (now yesterday on account of it being past midnight and all) and by my estimation I should get an 89% Of course that is if I didn't make any stupid mistakes other than the questions I was unsure about. Knowing me, I am sure there were some silly mistakes, but even then I hope for a nice phat B.
"If it is meant to be, you find yourself with that person again somewhere down the line....." <---This was in someone's profile, and ya know, I liked it. Therefore I thought I would share it. So yeah... contemplate that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home