Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Poor Jane is Dead

There was a girl banging on the door of the quad for like 2 minutes and constant banging annoys me. I go out to let her in when WHAM! I get assassinated by a guy who someone let in. I was pissed because I was orginially annoyed by the girl who continually beat her fists against the door, but then she was also the intrament of my downfall (death). At least Katheryn is still alive. I ate dinner with her an Michelle. Sigh... what a sad fate. I will no longer dwell on it lest more brain cells die in my hysterical anger. I got some new music on my puter, so that makes me happy, poor slow puter that I have. Alas the day is done and I too must rest in peace.

4 Comments:

At 3/09/2005 12:04 AM, Blogger redhead said...

nice! but i thought tj was supposed to die first?

 
At 3/09/2005 1:07 PM, Blogger FadingFlower said...

Hahaha, ahhh, that's a bummer! :( Well, next round you'll whop 'em all, right? ;)

And new songs is cool. New songs is VERY cool. Cool songs. :D

Yes, and I muchly like you're Blog here, and I'm hoping and expecting to see more posts continue in the near future, or else you shall be assisinated a second time! :D *said with French accent and sounding like guard in the tower in Monte Python and the Holy Grail deal*

Ok, I've said my piece (and then some), so I'm out now. :) God bless girl, and I'll talk to ya latterz! :D

<>< Christi <><

P.S. Sorry, wierd post, I know. I'm tired, hungry, and it's 10:06 am and I have to finish school before I can eat. Bummer deal. So I'm eating candy. Which makes me hyper. HYPER!!!!! Ok, I'm better now.

Maybe... 0:)

 
At 3/15/2005 2:59 PM, Blogger Jane said...

TJ is supposed to die last, but I am supposed to live more years total.

 
At 3/15/2005 2:59 PM, Blogger Jane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home