Other annoying things
Hamsters! Will someone please let me know if you can sell hamsters on ebay!!! My roomie's boyfriend called at mindnight to remind her that she hadn't called him before she went to sleep. At midnight both me and her were fast asleep. I had been sleeping for about half an hour, but it felt like longer. Needless to say I we both woke up. Soon after she gets off the phone Fuzzbutt decides he is hyper and makes lots of noise with the wheel in his cage. I try and fix the wheel so it doesn't make noise and I will be able to sleep, but when I do that, the vicious hamster bites me on the finger hard enough to make me bleed... yet again! Hamsters are a waste of engery and money especially when they stink and you ignore them most the time anyways.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home