Patterns of habit
My days are beginning to feel almost the same, all blended into one another. Mondays and Wednesdays are both becomming the same drill of get up, class, take a nap, class, lunch, chill, work, eat, sit at the puter, sleep. Thursdays are similar too. I stay up late reading and catch up on sleep the next day in naps, where consequently I often have weird dreams. I am sure this is doing a number on my system and mesing up sleep patterns or something, but oh well. The fact is I do sleep.
I had cotton candy ice cream today, a weird but interestingly not that bad flavor. As you can see, life is dull unless something unusuall happens. If the best things I can think to write about are sleep andice cream... :shakes head and frowns: I suppose that's it then, unless something happens tonight at work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home