Friday, March 18, 2005

It's seem's I can't help it...

I seem to want to blog multiple times in one day, and while this is not nessessarilly a problem... it makes me wonder if I should just wait until the end of the day. But if I did that, I would loose all the little thought bubbles that pop in my head throughout the day that I want to share, thus ending with me writing almost nothing of consequence. Yet here I am writing in this silly thing once again when I should be packing school books, changing my sheets, or one of a dozen other such activites.

School: I have tests right after I come back from Spring Break, so books are being hauled around for me to study from. Chem lab was short today and we got out of there pretty fast. I feel as though I let my partner Adam do most of the work, only adding minor contributions such as the calculator I carry around constantly, but he doesn't seem to mind. I guess there are a few very small upsides to working with one of the male species (the only one in our lab class besides the teacher).

Packing... how much does one girl need for a single week? Besides that I have cothes at home already that I leave there purposely for when I go home. I have most of my clothes packed, although knowing me I will take everything out and repack it while doing inventory of what really needs to be in my bag. Speaking of packing... :goes to pack:

I have got to say the quiz results (posted below) , didn't give me the most flattering results, but then again... they aren't always truly the most representative things in the world either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home