P.S.
I am sorry about the way the formatting on my blog looks kinda funny. If you can see the picture that was in one of my posts a coupl days ago, you notice that it is very wide, therefore it messes up the way things look slightly.
I was in the library the other day and I picked up a book idlely because the spine cought my eye. Upon reading the back I noticed one of the main character's had my name! You can't beat reading about a fictional character with your name... it is kinda interesting to see what kind of character is given to someone with your own name. So far it is a good book, but once we are finish I will be able to tell more fully. The book I was reading previously, I ended up staying awake until close to 3:30am to finish ast night/this morning. I know, I am bad beacuse I should have been sleeping so I could stay awake more easilly in my 8:00 class. But staying awake this morning wasn't bad because as I think I already mentioned, we watched a movie. I took a nice luciourious nap after class to make up for my late night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home