The Brick Wall
I am in stats class wondering what I did wrong again. I was haveing a good, abate, long day and I didn't want to come to class. I got back my test today and again when I expected a B, I fell short. I ended up with a C after the grades were curved slightly. I can't wait for next week, because that is Spring Break. Where do I go from here?
I am still peeved that I broke a nail at work last night too! Work is makng me apathtic. I feel like I have said this before, but I am saying it again. I know now why I read, I need to escape my own reality and and wander into a world where I can think on someone elses problems. Amazingly, sometimes thier problems are similar to mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home