Saturday, March 26, 2005

Twas the day before Easter...

We went to Chick-fila for breakfast this morning because we had some cupons for free food. I had never had breakfast there before and I find it is actually good. Everyone in the store got free cows, those cute little chick-fila stuffed cows!! Just for being there! Happy day before Easter :-D

My brother is palying Shining Force for sega genisis and since our game is slightly messed, it doesn't save, therefore in order to get to the very last levels, or even just past battle 8 out 30... he is leaving the machine on until he finishes. It is a really good game and has an interesting story line if I do say so myself.

I am taking care of the cat nextdoor for a few days and he is such an affectionatae cat!! It also pays well to take care of the cat, added bonus to being able to see more cats. The cat nextdoor is friends with out one cat. It is kinda funny, sometimes you will see them together if they are outside at the same time. I love my cats so much, really I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home