Monday, March 28, 2005

Rain, rain on my face, it won't stop raining for days

So it has been raining on and off the whole day, but mostly on. It wasn't too bad, but still walking through it and getting damp is not my favorite pastime. Mondays are mall days with Jessie, so it wasn't as unpleasent to walk in the rain if I had had to do it alone, or even if it had been raining much harder. The forcast for the next few days doesn't look to good. More rain on the way with only about 2 days of sun for the entire week. I know the saying goes "April showers bring May flowers", but it isn't quite April yet and I just wish I could have some niiice warm weather.

I haven't eaten dinner yet and it is already almost 9:00pm. I should really dash on over to the dinning hall and grab some grub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home