Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chronicals of Sleep... or something

So okay, this morning I had a chem test bright and early. I even got up a full hour before class so I could study. If you know me I usually roll out of bed half an hour before class starts, throw clothes on grab a breakfast bar and some juice, and arrive at class exactly on time. Getting up earlier than usual for my 8:00 class is a sacrifice of my precious and beloved sleep. The test was all multiple choice and not very hard, but I really am not sure how I did either.

After I finished the test and got back to my room, I read a few chapters of Confessions of a Shopaholic and took a nap. I set my alarm for 11:30 but I didn't feel like getting up, so I drifted in and out of a like sleep state until about 12:30. My stats class is one of those mid-afternoon type things so there wasn't any urgency to get there. I had pleanty of time to eat before heading there and arrive slightly early.

One of the residents died. She sits in my section alot too, so I actually knew who she was. Sometimes it feels good to walk home. Not saying I really like walking, in fact I practically detest walking, but forced into it, at times it can be pleasent. Walking is probably the only thing that has saved me from gaining weight from teh way I eat. Anything can be a blessing in disguise. "Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home