"Oh what a beautiful morning..."
It is nice outside today even better than it was yesterday. Yesterday was both fun and busy. Mondays are much the same regimin, but vary enough to always be interesting. Shopping (or at least window shopping) is almost always a pleasure especially if you wander into the book store. :-D
I just got back from taking my A&P lab test, and although I don't think I got an A, I feel much much better about it than my last disaterous lab test. It was actually fun taking the test at one point because I was like "I know this answer, and I know that answer and I just want to keep doing this cause I know the answers!" Combind with my decent test experience (at least until I se my grade), my chem class was cancelled this morning so I slept in AND had more time to study.
Somehow I have a feeling this is going to be a really good day eventhough I have over 2 hours of stats later on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home