Ermm...
Slowly I eat Easter candy, just sitting here thinking. I actually had a better time yesterday than I thought I would. Despite the rainy weather it was actually relativly sunny for a spell, long enough to cook about 30 steaks on the grill and eat. To my great relief mother has accepted Fuzzbutt into the household so that I don't have to haul him back out here. My brother seems right happy, though still a little irresponsible taking care of ham ham. His stance is that he will clean the cage, but mom is gonna help him. This is at least better than his idea of me comming home to clean it, phew. I still have alot of reeses pb cups in my Easter candy stash, only having eaten about one so far because I am not to keen on them.
My mom really liked the family picture we practically snuck out of the house to go get taken. Surprise and amazement surely was painted upon her features when the portrait was revealed. She had not even a clue or inkling of what we had done. I am sure she was pleased with the result of our time expenditure, I mean I must say I was happy with the way it turned out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home