Insanity?
Okay, so I saw 2 movies in thatres yesterday, Sahara and Beauty Shop and not to forget that I saw Miss Congeniality 2 in theatres on Thursday. Moreover I watched 26 episodes of Full Metal Alchamist last night and today. Today alone the time we spent from 11am to 4pm was in front of the TV watching the dvds. I know it is a decently nice day outside, but when you have a Saturday with a friend... you can spend it any lazy way you please! I am now most likely full of sugar having devoured a whole package of oreo cookies between two people in a 24 hour time span, not to mention any of the other yummy things I injested. This is why I like being young, repracussions for such actions are not so severe as could be at a differant age.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home