Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Music

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood perfect for reading in the sunshine and listening to music. I only have about 5 books left on my short term reading list. I am going to have a good day, I just know it!

Last night I ate dinner in PAWS and appearently they were haveing a battle of the bands. I stayed for the whole thing but was slightly dissapointed that there were only 4 bands playing total AND the last band to play won but they were the worst group!!! There really weren't many people there either like you think there would be. Not many people came to hear the bands and not many people came to eat either as evidenced by the short lines and empty tables. Usually around dinner time there is more buisness. I dunno what else could have been going on last night. :shrugs:

I can't wait until tomorrow because Thursdays are one of my favorite days of the week and it also means it is almost the weekend. Hopefully the weather will continue in its nice pattern of warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home