Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blood and Drama

It is a nice day outside, but the day isn't exactly going my way. Chem class was fine, but here I sit typing with one hand and it is still early in the day. I thought about renting a movie after chem class so I went to the union, but I forgot the movie place didn't open until 10, so I decide to stop in the school store. I was brousing when I picked up a glass looking mug like thing with a lid on it. I tried to takw off the lid, and it shattered. Not only did it shatter on me but it cut my pinky finger on my right hand so that it bled profusely for a while. They called police security AND an ambulance. Appearently someone told them I was bleading pretty bad, lol. So I am pretty sure no glass is under my finger cause I picked up the skin flap. They give me a bandaid and all would have been well, but I was starting to feel light headed. Considering the fact that I really didn't eat anything this morning and only drank like half a bottle of juice... I guess it is no wonder I felt slightly unsteady after loosing blood. They gave me a bottle of water and soon I felt better and kept my hand elevated. STILL they insisted I go out to the ambulance and the parametic dude looked at me, cleaned up my finger and gave me another band aid.

That wasn't how I wanted to spend my day. Now my finger throbs mildly and I am okay, but sure as anything, it was an experience. Wonder if next time I go in the store they will hit me up with an "oh yeah, you owe us money for the glass thinggy you broke and the water, eventhough you were bodilly injured and all". Sihj it all.

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger redhead said...

prolly wil lhit ya up. "they" love to take money from starving college students!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home