Friday, April 15, 2005

Weary apathy?

Somehow I don't kow why, but I am not really looking forward to the weekend. Everyone looks forward to weekends but here I am semi dreading having to go through a full empty day or some such thing. I have some kinda plans, but I don't like really empty days but I like the freedom of choice about how to fill it. I am tired but not exhausted. It seems I have little to say. My day was filled with school, work, eating, sleeping and reading. I remember when I was in Trini and we had a "big hair, big butt" night. The person who won was the most normal looking one of us and we all somehow voted for him anyways. One of the guys had put a sleepingbag over his head somehow, other had stuffed their pants with pillows and other enhansments, you can use your immagination. It was fun and I have many good memeories from therethat have not yet faded after a few years. What people think up when they have nothing planned... (*smiles and shakes head simotaniously*) :shrug:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home