Thursday, April 14, 2005

Be A Healthy Beauty

Okay, so the title is a reflection of a peice of paper on my desk. It is Thursday again, exactly one week since I was injured and still I have not yet been back to the school store. Last night... well all my free time yesterday was spent watching Full Metal Alchemist. I finished the 2 dvds just sort of midnight. The room smells faintly like washing detergent due to the unfortunate event of me dropping the bottle and it spilling on the floor, at least it has a pleasent odor.

This semester is so differant from last semester and last year... the comparisons are vast, filled with seemingly minute details that all add up. I feel as though I spend much more time with my friends on campus than I ever used to and seemingly bearly talk to those who don't live here. Maybe I am busy and have more of a life than sitting in front of my computer, but also the sands have shifted so that everyone else is seemingly busy for differant reasons as well. Creature of habit that I am, I fear change, but I also fear becomming too set in my ways. A degree of change is always welcome, but too much is overwhelming. Change thrown at you is hard (like quarters dimes nickels and pennies) but then it can also be rewarding (gaining money).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home