Brain... dead... dying... mortally wounded?
Tuesdays are a hard day because it is my longest day of classes so by the end my brain resembles mush. I saw an ambulance today on campus and sincerly hope no one got injured badly. I am happy that I am finsihed my stats hw. The teacher was nice enough to let us out of class early and let us work on our hw due Thurs. I of course stayed after to work on hw cause having someone else there besides me helping me through it usually means I get done faster and make fewer stupid mistakes. I hate minitab, the program we have to use to do half of our hw and can only use in the math lab unless we pay some outragous price for the program we will never use again after class is over. I am hungry. I have a test tomorrow and I am not exactly looking forward to it, however I should do well, but if I don't... it will be very very bad and I would prolly have to retake the course. Sigh, life. I am tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home