Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Somewhere in Between

I am still alive and breathing, I have not passed out and I actually have some energy. What this all means is that I have made it through a trying day. I finsihed my 50 question, 15 page take home test around 1:30am last night/ this morning and turned it in for my 8:00am class. My long day of classes has ended, I have taken a nap and eaten dinner... wow, I have this thing called 'free time'. I can finally relax for a while. I did my laundry earlier today so despite wearing a hodgepodge of clean clothing while everything was in the wash, I am now pretty much back to normal. Supposedly I still looked cute in my chosen random conglomeration of attire.

I think I shall spend my renaining waking hours reading for the sheer pleasure of it and maybe do some channel flipping on the tv as well, I haven't done that in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home