Overcast
The day and my mood are close. I feel a sense of overwhelming stress that borders on panic when I think about all I have to do for next week and before the end of the semester. I register for classes on Monday knowing full well I will not get one of the classes I want and it is my fault for dragging my feet about looking into it. Without the class though I will be forced to do something drastic if I wish to graduate in the next 5 years... okay so maybe not that bad but... I am thinking about changing majors. But what would I change to? Before I entered college I told myself that, if I ever decide to change majors I would go into interior design. For all I know, they prolly don't even offer it here. I feel as though I should switch to something semi related to all these science classes I have taken so far. I don't care and thinking about it makes me depressed, therefore I put this from my mind and think on all the other bricks hanging over my head. Tests next week and hw due that I wish I could ignore and be lost in a book instead. I got about 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep ;ast night cause I stayed up late reading. At least I don't feel overly tired, but still... I could hit myself for being the stupid procrasinator I am, but that would cause me more pain and suffering than I am presently in. I think I shall attempt to lock the frying pans out of my room lest I get multiple concussions as they whack me on the head reminding me again of the sad reality I call "life as I ignore it".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home