Off the Wall
Meow :rubs head against computer monitor in a rare display of affection towards technology that enjoys getting itself messed up: I miss my cats, really I do. I haven't been home in what seems like a long time, nor am I likely to visit for over a week. I should prolly vaccum because the floor in here looks a bit dirty.
As you can tell my thoughts are random. I finally dropped off my film to be developed the other day so hopefully I it will be ready for me when I hopefully get a chance to try and pick it up today.
Do you ever wonder why you are teh way you are? Not just personality, but the way you look as well... I dunno, I think I have been becomming freinds with the mirror recently. Anohter random question, do you ever imagine what you would look like if you were draw as an animation character? I have actually done that recently and I am thinking it is the side effect of watching to much tv/ dvds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home