Saturday, April 23, 2005

Turkey

I am a turkey and I am eating Turkey, lol. I just got back from work, but instead of working in main dining room, I worked a private party for only 9 adults and 2 children with two other people. If you ask me it was easier than normal work and I got more hours than normal. Besides that I had to go into work a little early because we had like a 15 min fire safety meeting which I also got paid to attend. By the end of work I was quite warm and it felt good to walk outside in the cool air.

I just started reading a new book and by jove, it is wonderful so far! After sleeping in later than normal this morning, I actually still accomplished a few things today, namely vaccuming my room. Now I am listening to music and the current song is My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home