So it figgures....
I was asleep when the fire alarm went off at about 11:00am today, mind you I had been up and to my early class already, so this was just a nap, however the fact remains that I was asleep. It is disorientnig to wake up to the fire alarm going off, but this has happened multiple times already because or drills and possible actuall insatances or burnt toast or something. :yawn: I am still tired and slightly groggy despite running down then back up many flights of stairs. I suppose it was time for me to get up anyways and move on with my day... do important things like finsih my stats hw.

1 Comments:
Isn't homework and stairclimbing just the best of combinations? Sihj. Anyways, hi... and thanks to you I wasted a bunch of time reading that stupid comic. *blows everyone up and enjoys it.* Now that was random. I better go...
Post a Comment
<< Home