Hellcat
If there is one thing I hate, it is people touching me especially unexpectedly. Another thing I hate is certain types of wind. I can't stand it if my fan is on high even if it is as hot as Hades outside/ inside. This morning I was sitting peacefully in an air conditioned room, when someone decided the air conditioning wasn't cutting it due to the large number of people in a somewhat small space. I am sitting close to a vent (semi annoying but bearable air/ wind currents) when this decision is made. Someone turned on an oscillating floor fan practically right in front of me (This is not an acceptable form of air current). I can deal with open windows because the air is natural and has no particular pattern to it. Strong artificial winds I strongly object to and can't stand in the least. I bloody well hate osculating fans. I have made this clear numerous time with this group of people and no one ever remembers. Everyone else was like "oh yes please give me the fan, I want to feel the air, I am hot" and I was like "OH GOD I'M GONNA DIE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I overreacted and became practically spitting mad. My claws were out and everything (dad can attest to that cause I dug them into his arm).
I was able to calm down enough and use my common sense to move the fan so that it wouldn't hit me directly, but I never went back to being a calm docile house cat. When I saw an unused blanket sitting around, I decided to make use of it and further protect my fur from being ruffled by the weird drafty currents generated between the fan and the air vent. I prepared for arctic winter when the rest of the world pretended to sweater. Wusses. Can't take temps about 80? What are you gonna do all friggin summer? It's not even hot yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home