Working towords something...
I dunno what goes on in people's heads or what they have seen/ heard about me, but I was enthusiastically greeted upon going to work today then not half an hour later asked to essentially cover any calls for the manager while they ate. Woah. I felt totally honored but undeserving. So okay I would like to believe I am fairly intelligent and have a good work ethic, and I have been working there a while, and I guess they were sorta desperate I suppose but I am not exactly high on the totem pole so to speak even for all that. Luckilly there were very few calls and they were simple at that. I just can't guess what made them think I was qualified, exciting as it was.
One of my co-workers wants to set me up with a friend of theirs. They told me so tonight (which I already had an inkling of because of something another friend said). I dunno... it sounds like it could be interesting but... yet the thought makes me nervous all the same. She said her friend is a little shorter then I am which for me is not truly ideal (cause I like to wear heels) but it is not a make or break the deal kind of thing either as long as the guy isn't really short. Sounds like I might have a few things in common with him, but it is hard to say cause I have not as yet met the guy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home