Sunday, July 13, 2008

On drinking glasses and traveling

"The more things change, the more they remain the same."

I have at long last started a collection of drinking glasses. So far this consists of: one margarita glass, and two shot glasses. I think I want a beer mug next, because they are usually a nice shape and weight. I like drinking water out of glass cups because somehow it seems to taste better. Beer mugs have nice handles and make really wonderful water glasses in my opinion. I just have to pick one that isn't too big.

I have done all the traveling I plan for this year. I went to Atlanta to see a friend I knew from school. I had a really good time with her just hanging out, relaxing and the like. My second trip was to the ocean with family. I think I got more tan in Atlanta than I did at the ocean, but oh well... I did fun stuff like go miniature golfing instead of filling my clothes with sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home