Shoot the breeze
I have reevaluated and decided I am nearly hopeless with children because recently I called a little girl "it" instead of "she". Sad but true. By hte same token, I like my neices and nephew, but I am glad they can go back to mommy and daddy.
Thanksgiving... family, turkey, parade, food, football...
I have been at my current job for a little over a year now. It seems almost like it was so long ago. I even got a new badge for being there a year, yay.
I am still not quite over my cough, but it is decidedly getting better. I had a cold at this time last year. So much, and yet to so little has changed. No mater how many times I say it, that is still always vague but true.
"Try to find my place in the diary of Jane..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home