Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rant season

So here I am. I generally drive the speed limit especially when I know cops frequent certain roads and areas . This stupid driver decides to pass me on a wide one lane road because I am not going above 35 miles and hour when the speed limit is 30. I have had problems on this particular road before and cops do frequent sections of the road. I was so pissed at the guy and that there was no stinking cop last night to bust his stupid ass.

I am in a bowling class and the stories I could tell from that... one girl I sometimes bowl with owns her own ball and brings it to use. The ball has gotten for lack of a better term "stuck" so that we have to tell the people we need ball return, at least 3 times in the last 4 classes. They turned off the bowling lanes today 5 min before class ended, when the ball was halfway down the lane, which btw ended up being a strike, and we again needed to call ball return for the girl's ball. I had three strikes for the game already in only 5 frames, practically a miracle for me... guess I will never know how well I could have done.

My one friend is planning a wedding, and I can say I am starting to get frustrated by all of it because she is frustrated. Her and her mom have had what I can only term multiple "mis-communications" about nearly every aspect of the wedding from the bride's dress, to the wording on the invitations, to even the number of bridesmaids. The mother of the bride always seems to 'bring things up casually' to the bride in such a way that it is perceived as something akin to 'you are doing it all wrong, here's how you should do it to make me happy'. I think only half of the time it is really meant that way, but regardless... it is not necessarily the suggestions themselves that are bad, but the aftermath of them that makes things all mangled and the timing not necessarily always the greatest. I am so glad I am not planning a wedding. I feel like every step forward is a step back and no one can make up their minds for one reason or another whatever the case may be.

I recently found in my store a piece of clothing hung up with a label stating "Bloomindales" on the inside. What idiot accepts a return for merchandise so clearly not belonging?? Granted, it looks like someone had shoved a tag from our store on the little plastic tag hanging off the sleeve, but still... or conversely who would leave behind their clothes hung up in exchange for something on our shelf, that also baffles me, though not as much as bathing suit hour. Bathing suit family hour consist of some woman or daughter trying on at least 60 bathing suits or bathing suit combinations at one time and modeling them to her family consisting of two males and one female. Then they leave about half the bathing suits on the floor not hung up, like it is their messy bedroom and I am supposedly a maid. I don't get paid enough for that. At least the bathing suits are slowly disappearing and not so horribly atrocious as they were a month ago.

I am going to a baby shower in a little over a week and I agonized over the gift. Too much I am sure. Stress, stress, stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home