Holidays
It has been fun. I spent the past few weeks working nearly full time hours and studying for school. This week is my first break to really relax. It is nice. Yesterday I went shopping, and although I didn't end up buying much, I had a good time. I even spent a little time reading up on some manga. I have been spending lots of time with family, and not so much with friends, but I am sure I'll catch up with everyone eventually. I think three of my friends graduated this December, from three entirely different schools. Interestingly enough, I think actually passed Russian this semester with a low B average... this gives me much hope, even considering I failed the final. Oh and what is taking the school so friggin' long to post grades?? I am used to the 48 hours after my exam, being able to see my grade for the course, and here it is a whole week later and there is still no grade posted... another minor thing to irk me about my current school situation. Ah well, it is what it is, and it's all that is sihj.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home