Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's my party...

...and I'll cry if I want to... but I don't. I had a nice day. We (my family and I) saw Fearless in the theatre tonight and it was good, a little at times, but still quite good. My whole family enjoyed it, excepting perhaps my one brother who somehow managed to fall asleep during the movie, but I think he liked what he did see of it between snore. I like the new tint to my hair... though it will take a little getting used to especially the length despite it being only about 4 inches shorter it feels like alot more. Lol, now was that a runon sentance or what? ;) Today was the first time I ever got a pedicure and it was nice. Mmmm... I kinda like this girls's day thing. I may have had a few small dissapointments for the day, but, overall... it was a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home