Rain on me
Somehow it confounds me that when I have to walk to work on a day where rain is expected, the pretty much onlyest time the sky decides to open up is exactly the same time I have to walk. So yes, I get drenched and have to walk home late in soggy clothes. There have been a few exceptions and for those I am grateful, however today was not one of them. I am, however, grateful that I was not quite as sodden today as I have been some times in the past.
My final exams in two classes will determine if I get one letter grade or another because I am close to the diving point... meaning if I mess up on my finals, I won't be happy, however if I study like the dickens, do well and get good grades, all will be rainbows and sunshine... or something to that effect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home