Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Chalk it up

So I am a stress ball poping Lindt balls. Soo... maybe I exhaggerate because I have only eaten two chocolates, but still, it remains that I am stressed out enough to nearly fall over myself in a rant. ;)

The morning started out well. I tooka test and felt I did really well on it! The weather is mild and warm. Class was interesting when I paid attention instead of *coughreadinginclasscough* but that's prolly cause I like what were were talking about, but I have heard it before. At work I didn't have any mean or overly demanding people (in fact I was almost bored to tell the truth).

So the stress, where did that come from. It fell out of the sky and whacked me on the back of the head like one of those good old "frypans of reality". I have a project due next week that I didn't have the means to complete, however, one of my classmates was gracious enough to lend me the cd I needed, but the project is alot of work so I'm not looking forward to it especially knowing this weekend will be busy as all get out with Easter and all. Also, I ended up making a stupid, costly, but conceiveable mistake today which I only pray I can correct tomorrow or else I shall be utterly pissed.

The good and the bad... overall there are a few more chalk marks on the "good day" side, however the anticipation of what I have to do tomorrow is making them seem small. It is easier said than done, to let tomorrow worry for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home