Moose-faced
So the other day I was walking back from eating, or visiting a friend when I saw this one guy wearing a shirt. It was a really cute shirt and I own one just like it but in a differant color. This is the point where I am afraid I embarass myself but, what have you. He was walking with friends and it was someone I don't know, but I am so tickled pink that he has almost the same shirt as one I happen to own (though wasn't wearing at the time) that I call out and say "I have that same shirt in green" and walk on. I am sure they had no clue what to make of me. After they had walked on a bit I heard them laughing, and I think I would too if it had been the reverse. Maybe I am just weird sometimes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home