Thursday, February 16, 2006

What's in a month?

So here it is the middle of February, most notable to some for its minor recent holiday. I shall terry there for a few moments; Valentine's Day, a day where people are in one of a few encampements. The category where one does something with a significant other, the one where one does something with friends, the one wherein there is a determination to fling insults at those acting all lovy dovy, or the one where the individual curls up in a ball and cries for the day. The last two are similar. It seems sometimes too much is made of a day where no one even gets off school or work so the so called holiday. Whatever you did, I hope you had fun.

School is passing and slowly though it may be, we all draw closer to summer with each passing day; hordes of hopefuls in for the long haul. I count the weeks by my once a week class. Another week has gone by the time I am finished it on Fridays. What happened to the blissfull first week of school where I had spare time galore? Now I don't even get to watch as much Olympics as I want because I have papers to write and of course I have to go to work.

I had a sore throat yesterday, though after sleeping soundly last night it seems as though I may have forgone getting sick, but I shall not know for sure until today's end. I wish I could laze around today in my coke-a-cola socks, but that is never to be. Hopefully I will get some more down time this weekend, without getting bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home