This thing called school
So here I am back at school again. I checked how much damage my books for next semester are gonna do to my purse... and it isn't as bad as it could be. For my one class it looks as though I only need one decently inexpensive book, for my second class I already have the book, for a third class I can borrow some of the required books from my roomie, so that leaves one class in which I will have to buy an expensive book. Woohoo, lucky semester.
I have classes tomorrow, or rather one class, and I will get to see some of my school friends. I have high hopes for this semester.
I had some pretty good pancakes tonight as second dinner and played bingo; had fun to escape the boredom of my room. I didn't end up winning any of the rounds of bingo, but that was okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home