Fruited gelatin mold
I was at work and after the first four tables in my section were in I was starting to get bored. They were either eating dinner or waiting for dinner and everyone had coffee that wanted it. The tables had been timed nicely so that they were pretty easy to take care of, everythign is going well... enter Mr. and Mrs. R and their friend. They almost always sit in section 7 (the section I had tonight) . I know that they are usually slow eaters and a bit of a pain, however that does not excuse rudeness. One of the appetizers tonight was a friuted gelatin mold. Mrs. R asks what is in it. I reply it is red jello with fruit, but I was unsure to exactly what type of fruit it was, perhaps it was pears? (I had only glanced at it and we only have it like once a month and as it turned out it had fruit cocktail in it). Mrs. R puts her hand out and patts me on the rear end saying "It is amazing how little some of the servers know". Her tone of voice indicated no insult, but she literally dis'ed me to my face. Meanwhile I was being brained by a potted tree that was close to the table. And as for patting me on the butt... please, I don't know anyone who finds that flattering especially from someone you bearly know.
Meh, another day is done and gone is the sun... studying and sleep are yet to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home