School and drool
If there is one thing I dislike, it is group projects. It is so hard to find time for everyone to meet up and there are almost always things left until last minute. Even I am guilty of procrastination at times, but there is nothign like a group project to find out just how astudious or lazy other people in your class are. We had a few group presentations in my one class today which were actualy pretty decent. I even got out of class early and was able to meet friends for dinner. Sigh, it was a rainy day.
I am so happy that the Thanksgiving holiday is comming up soon. It dosen't mean I get out of doing homework that may be due right after break, but at least it is a breather from classes. I am sure the time off wil fly by all to fast and I will find I have accomplished less than I thought I would. There is at least one day of good food, lol.
On a lighter note, I had a pretty good weekend and even went shopping. I only came in last place one out of seven races Saturday with my little Vic, which I think is somewhat of an accomplishment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home