Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Long time, no see

It has been over a week since my last post; a rare occurance for me. I have much and little to say all at once. I had a good weekend because it was actually sunny for once after the week of rain we had last week. Saturday was beautiful for sailing the boats, unfortuantly some of our boats encountered technical difficulties and were unable to sail the first few races. The new boat sailed like a charm until the batteries got wet and started to make the rudder twitch. I had fun during the time I spent with each of my familes.

Last night I went to an open mic night for part fo the evening after I got back from work. There were some really nice acts. Mostly it was people playing gitar and singing, but there was also a dramatic reading, a poem, and some break dancing. One of my friends played gitar too.

Classes call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home