Wasn't a dream
I felt like I had a long weekend, being as Friday was pretty much apart of the weekend. One of my friends purchased the Firefly dvd's, so we watched some of the remaining episodes we hadn't yet seen before going to see Serenity in theatres later that day. I ended up really liking Serenity, especialy since I got to see it with friends. I was also enthused I got to watch it before my younger brother. One point for me.
Saturday was a good day too. I spent some of the day at my second home. It got cold out that night, and it takes more than a flashlight to keep a person warm (smile). I got a couple books from the library, but a couple was pretty much all I needed because I have my second 'library' suppling me with a few additional reading materials.
In one of my classes we had two guest lecture speakers, which was somewhat of a nice change until the one started to go on and on. I thought we would never get out of class.
It seems I have no real rant, but only a bland summary of some things in my semi-boring life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home