Saturday, September 17, 2005

Again, and to what end?

How is it that eventhough I am 'home' for a weekend, I end up spending approx. 27.5 hours at someone elses house, and so far only about 2.5 at my own? It is simple really. I have a 'home', a 'second home', and a 'home away from home'.

Tonight I watched Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves for the first time. It was an enjoyable experience and I was entertained. I am surprised I don't feel more tired being as that I didn't fall asleep until close to 4am and I woke up around 8am, giving me a sum total of approx. 4 hours of sleep.

There are so many thoughts swirling in my head that words can not express. Even if I knew the words, I'm not so sure I could write them here.

I think I pintched a nerve in my finger last night. My finger hurt and felt all tingly like it was asleep. To me my finger still feels every so slightly off, not quite asleep, but not awake either, although much, much better than last night. :-P

Is it a fatal character flaw to be an 'adult young woman' and not be able to cook? I mean... I can cook, but only exceedingly simple things, or those with very explicit instructions, and even then, I generally have someone around to supervise the whole process so that I don't do something stupid like burn down the kitchen. This morning I realized I had never before cooked a fryed egg for myself (or for anyone else). Now I have, and I can tell you it didn't turn out quite as nice as when my mom or whomever else cooks them for me. I suppose ~you live, you learn.

6 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home