Saturday, August 27, 2005

Here we go again

Half this room is empty and almost lonely looking, while the other half is becomming inhabited (and already messy?). This will change tomorrow when my roomie moves in. It has been a long day, although not overly full. I am tired, really I am. I feel like it should be at least 10pm but it is not even half past 8.

I am happy because now that it is dark, I have an excuse to try out my new floor lamp. It actually work great and gives ample light to the whole room. I think the only thing I am missing (besides my mirror and a few other random items) is a foot rest for uner my desk. The extra monior I had worked great, but I am glad I no longer have an almost useless heavy object just lying around in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home