Sunday, August 07, 2005

Vaaaaaaacation!

Okay so I haven't blogged in a little over a week because I was away in a world without computers and internet (unless I drove many blocks and paid $4 and hour to use the internet, which I did once, but that is besides the point). I relaxed, spent time with family, played miniture golf and other vacation like activites. At the miniture golf course we went to, one hole (I belive it was the fifth hole) was named Eric the Red. It was a themed golf course, as most are, and some of the interesting names and statue like ornamentation etc. for the holes were worth the expense to pay. Each hole had little stories, myths, or whatever about its name. It was fun.

Overall I would say despite haveing almost no personal space, I still had fun. It isn't every day you get to eat junk food, gain a good pound or two, flirt with sunburn, eat over priced ice cream and the like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home