Wednesday, June 22, 2005

All in a days work

I pressed out so much clay and know exatly how to turn on the kiln, used both sand paper and PC7 on sculptures, set up molds... I mean you name it, I feel as though I have done it in regaurds to clay. We are trying to make space somewhere for the pottery wheel so we'll be able to use that as well. It was joked that I shoud tell everyone that I worked at a construction site when I go back to school... I get about as dirty feel like I lift as many things as a construction worker, although I am sure my life is a tad easier.

Last night I watched 2 movies, one good, one bad. The first movie we picked out and watched was In Good Company. Both me and the other person who stayed awake for the duration of the movie enjoyed it quite a bit despite one part being semi unrealistic. The second movie we watched (prolly against better jusdgement) was Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I can honestly say I didn't enjoy the movie near as much as I thought I would, in fact, I didn't really like it that much at all. It may have been I was getting tired, but seriously by the end I was practically gagging.

I feel as though I have no plans for the entire summer. The rest of the summer streaches out like a blank screen with a few minor dots on it. I know when I work now until whenever and I will go on vacation eventually, but still... I guess simple and realxing isn't bad. I still haven't been to the pool despite my best intention to get there more often this year than last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home